IBPS Clerk Mega Recruitment 2021 | Any Degree | 5830 Posts | Across India | Apply Online
IBPS Clerk Mega Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will help to the organization the personnel activities on customer request; they offer promotion projects, recruitment projects, Assessment centre projects, Projects where only registration of applications was done, Admission test & certification projects. The vision of this IBPS is to improve the word class systems and objective manner for different clients.
IBPS Clerk Mega Recruitment 2021 Details :
IBPS Clerk is schedule to hire Clerk for Any Degree . The detailed eligibility and application process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : IBPS Clerk
- Job Role : Any Degree
- Location : Across India
- Experience : Freshers
- Total Vacancies : 5830
- Education : Any Degree
- Application Start Date : 12 July 2021
- Last Date : 1 August 2021
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy : Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks/IBPS Clerk 2021:
- Bank of Baroda Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank Punjab National Bank Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 State Wise Vacancies : (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk Exam Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off marks of the Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment : Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Registration Link for IBPS Clerk Exam Notification Released 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in IBPS Clerk Exam Notification Released 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
Note: Online Application again available from 12 July 2021
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2021:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 12.7.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 12.7.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 16.08.2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary:28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/October 2021
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: October 2021
- Online Examination – Main: 31.10.2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022