IBM Recruitment for Practitioner | Bachelor’s Degree | Finance and Administration Delivery | Apply Now
IBM Recruitment for Practitioner – About the Company : International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.
IBM Recruitment for Practitioner Details :
IBM is schedule to hire Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : IBM
Job Role : Practitioner Finance and Administration Delivery
Location : Gurgoan
Experience : Freshers
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfillment, Collecting and applying for Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in a timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that is Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022/Responsibilities :
- Coordinate all accounting activities associated with General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash, bank, indirect tax, and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost, and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Registration Link for IBM Recruitment 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in IBM Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here