HP Off Campus Drive 2021 | SW Engineer | Bachelor’s or Master’s degree | Apply Online
HP Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
HP Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
HP is schedule to hire SW Engineer for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for HP Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
|Best In Industry
HP Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
HP Recruitment Drive /Knowledge and Skills :
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP Mega Recruitment Drive/Job Description :
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Registration Link for HP Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in HP Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here