HCL Recruitment | Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
HCL Recruitment – About the Company : HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 50 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, over 168,000 employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Recruitment Details :
HCL is schedule to hire Analyst for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for HCL Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name: HCL
Job Program: Analyst
Last Date : ASAP
HCL Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have B.Tech
- 0-2.5 years of work experience
- Experienced in Servicenow administrator activity Should be familiar with tasks like managing users, import set, form designing, etc.
- Hands-on exposure towards the latest version of SNOW Understanding on Development activities would be a plus Having skills in Java scripts would be an advantage.
- Should be open to learning and working in shifts as per project need.
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
HCL Virtual Campus Placement 2022/Job Description :
- To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers
- To resolve tickets within the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
- To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent, Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements, and company policies
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time ( AHT), rejected resolutions, or Reopen Cases
- To update work logs and follow shifter escalation process and process compliance
- Work on value-adding activities such as Knowledge base update and self-development
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for HCL Virtual Off Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in HCL Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here