Google Mega Recruitment 2022 | Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer | Bachelor’s degree | Apply Online
Google Mega Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the big four Internet stocks along with Amazon, Facebook, and Apple. Google was founded on September 4, 1998, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14% of its publicly-listed shares and control 56% of the stockholder voting power through super-voting stock. The company went public via an initial public offering (IPO) in 2004. In 2015, Google was reorganized as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.. Google is Alphabet’s largest subsidiary and is a holding company for Alphabet’s Internet properties and interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google on October 24, 2015, replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet. On December 3, 2019, Pichai also became the CEO of Alphabet.
Google Mega Recruitment 2022 Details :
Google is schedule to hire Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer for Any degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Google Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Google
Job Role: Cloud Technical Solutions Engineer AI/ML, Google Cloud
Experience: 0-1 Years
Google Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Scikit-learn.
- Experience in advocating for customer needs.
Google Recruitment Drive /Job Responsibilities :
- Work with customers on their production Machine Learning deployments to resolve issues and achieve production readiness, availability, and scale.
- Manage issues of Google Cloud customers through effective diagnosis, resolution, documentation, or implementation of investigation tools.
- Act as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles to improve Google Cloud, and be part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
- Understand customer issues, advocate for their needs with internal Product and Engineering teams, to find ways to improve the product, and drive production changes.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google Cloud’s AI/Machine Learning products/solutions and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for customer issues.
Registration Link for Google Off Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Google Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here