Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2021 | Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow/Field Assistant/Project Assistant | Any Degree | Apply Online
Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2021 – About the Company :
is a Natural Resource Service training institute of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and is an institution in the field of forestry research in India for Indian Forest Service cadres and all State Forest Service cadres. It is located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand, and is among the oldest institutions of its kind. In 1991, it was declared a deemed university by the University Grants Commission.
The Forest Research Institute campus hosts the Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA), the staff college that trains officers selected for the Indian Forest Service (IFS).
Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Details :
FRI is schedule to hire Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow/Field Assistant/Project Assistant for B.Sc/M.Sc/12th. The detailed eligibility and application process for FRI Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Forest Research Institute Recruitment( FRI)
|Job Role||Senior Project Fellow/Junior Project Fellow/Field Assistant/Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 – 23,000/-|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Interview Date||Check Below|
FRI Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Senior Project Fellow :
First Class M.Sc. in Genetics and Plant Breeding with two Years research experience Or first Class M.Sc. in Forestry with specialization in Genetics/Biotechnology with minimum of two years research experience .
Junior Project Fellow :
- First Class M.Sc. in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics. Or First Class M.tech in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics OR First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture (Genetics & Plant Breeding) Or First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture ( Horticulture) Or First Class – M.Sc. in Forestry with specialization in Genetics. OR First Class M.Sc.: in Forestry Or
- First Class M.Sc in Zoology Or First Class M.Sc. in (Agriculture) Entomology OR First Class M.Sc. in Plant Pathology Or First Class M.Sc. in Industrial Microbiology with specialization/ dissertation in Forest Pathology/ Plant, Pathology Or First Class. M.Sc. in Agricultural Microbiology • with specialization/ dissertation in Forest Pathology/ Plant Pathology OR
- First Class M.Sc. in Forestry with Specialization in Forest Pathology/Plant Pathology Or First Class, M.Sc. in Microbiology with specialization in Forest Pathology/Plant Pathology OR First class in any Science with atleast one paper (subject) in RS&G1S. Or First Class M.SC. in any Science subject with six months Diploma in RS&GIS. OR First Class M.Sc. in Soil Science Or
- First Class M.Sc. in Forestry Or First Class M.Sc. in Environmental Science Or First Class M.Sc. in Environmental Management. OR First Class M.Sc. in Forestry Or First Class M.Sc. in Botany Or First Class M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Seed Science and Technology Or First Class M.Sc. in Seed Science Technology. OR First Class M.Sc. in Cellulose & Paper Technology Or First Class M.SC. in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry OR First Class M.Sc. in Wood Science & Technology
Field Assistant :
- Intermediate with Science
Project Assistant :
- B.Sc. in Agriculture Or B.Sc. (Z.B.C) Or B.Sc. in Forestry
FRI Mega Recruitment/Age Limit :
- SPF – 32 years
- JPF – 28 years
Post wise vacancies : 18 Posts
- Senior Project Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Project Fellow – 03 Posts
- Field Assistant – 13 Posts
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
Pay scale details :
- Senior Project Fellow – Rs.23,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.17,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.19,000/-
FRI Recruitment/Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Written test/Interview.
Registration Link for FRI Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in FRI Recruitment Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
- Project No. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 – 28 July 2021
- Project No. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 – 29 July 2021
- Project No. 12,13,14,15,16,17& 18 – 30 July 2021
The office of Group Coordinator (Research),
P.O. New Forest, FRI,