Deloitte Recruitment 2022 | Associate Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Online
Deloitte Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte Recruitment 2022 Details :
Deloitte is schedule to hire Associate Analyst for Any Graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date : ASAP
Deloitte Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc) /Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA) Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no active backlog
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
Preferred Skills :
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail, and process adherence
- Should be client-centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Inclination to solve complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Deloitte Recruitment 2021/Job Responsibilities :
- In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working for multi- geographic timezones).
- Improving risk management operations by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security control
- Provide managed services programs to address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem-solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure a high degree of reliability in safeguarding their mission-critical assets
Registration Link for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Deloitte Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here