Coir Board Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Assistant /Assistant/UDC/LDC | Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/SSLC | Apply Now
Coir Board Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period. In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
Coir Board Recruitment 2021 Details :
Coir Board is schedule to hire Scientific Assistant /Assistant/UDC/LDC for Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/SSLC. The detailed eligibility and application process for Coir Board Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Coir Board
Company Name : Coir Board
Job Role : Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Assistant /Showroom Manager/Assistant/Upper Division Clerk/Junior Stenographer/Others
Qualification : Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/SSLC
Total Vacancies : 36
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Salary : Rs.19900- 177500/-
Job Location : Across India
Last Date : 15 August 2021
Coir Board Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) :
- A candidate should have Degree in Mechanical /Engineering with two years’ experience in Machine and structural fabrication.
Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification) :
- A candidate should have Second Class Bachelors degree in Textile Technology with three years experience in weaving textiles or furnishing fabrics. OR First Class Diploma in Textile Technology with five years experience in weaving in textiles or furnishing fabrics.
Scientific Assistant (Engineering) :
- A candidate should have First or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR First or Second Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in running or maintenance of textile processing or machinery or equipment.
Showroom Manager Gr.III :
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years experience in Marketing of consumer products.
- First or Second Class Graduate.
Upper Division Clerk :
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. One year experience of Knowledge in Computer application and word processing.
Junior Stenographer :
- SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting.
Mechanic Gr.II :
- Pass in KGTE or MGTE Higher Workshop Mechanic or III in the Trade of Mechanic with at least one year experience as a Mechanic in a concern of repute.
Hindi Typist :
- SSLC or equivalent examination with typewriting Hindi.
Lower Division Clerk :
- SSLC or equivalent. 30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential.
- SSLC or equivalent having knowledge of Book Keeping and Accountancy. 30 w.p.m.in typewriting (English) essential. Preference will be given to the staff already working in the Showroom
Training Assistant :
- SSLC or equivalent. A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre.
Machine Operator :
- ITI certificate (Electrician or Fitter).
Coir Board Mega Recruitment /Age Limit :
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering): Not exceeding 35 years
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification): Not exceeding 40 years
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): Not exceeding 30 years
- Showroom Manager Gr.III: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Assistant: Not exceeding 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk: Not exceeding 27 years
- Junior Stenographer: Not exceeding 30 years
- Mechanic Gr.II: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Hindi Typist: Not exceeding 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Not exceeding 25 years
- Salesman: Not exceeding 30 years
- Training Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years
- Machine Operator: Not exceeding 35 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years
Total Vacancies :
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) – 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification) – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering) – 01 Post
- Showroom Manager Gr.III – 04 Posts
- Assistant – 09 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Mechanic Gr.II – 01 Post
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Salesman – 05 Posts
- Training Assistant – 03 Posts
- Machine Operator – 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering): Rs.56100- 177500/-
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification): Rs.56100- 177500/-
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Showroom Manager Gr.III: Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Assistant: Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25500- 81100/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs.25500- 81100/-
- Mechanic Gr.II: Rs.25500- 81100/-
- Hindi Typist: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Salesman: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Training Assistant: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Machine Operator: Rs.19900- 63200/-
Coir Board Recruitment/Selection Process :
- The selection will be on the basis of a Written Examination (except SL.1 & 2). There will also be interview in the case of Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) and Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification). In the case of Junior Stenographer, Hindi Typist, Lower Division Clerk, Salesman and Training Assistant, the selection process includes Written Test and Skill/Practical Test.
Application Fees :
- SL.No.1 to 2 will be Rs.500/-
- SL.No.3 to 5 will be Rs.400/-
- SL.No.6 to 13 will be Rs.300/-.
- No fee is payable by SC, ST, PwD, Exservicemen and female candidates.
Registration Link for Coir Board Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Coir Board Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here