Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 | Engineer Trainee | Any Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 – About the Company : Cognizant is an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It sells digital products on cloud-based data engineering, model-based testing tool, process automation tool RPA.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 Details :
Cognizant is schedule to hire Engineer Trainee for Any degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Cognizant Recruitment 2024 are discussed below.
Company Name : Cognizant
|Engineer Trainee (Service Desk)
|Rs. 4,00,000 LPA
|Banglore, Chennai, Kolkata
|05 January 2024
Cognizant Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- 2023 Batch of B.E/B.Tech of any branch (UG full time degree).
- Candidates having 50 % in X, XII or Diploma, UG.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
- Being flexible to any work locations, shift timing, technology.
- The final Cognizant onboarding would be subject to satisfactory background verification.
- If PAN card is already available, ensure you have both first name and last name updated in the PAN card.
- If you do not have your last name updated in the PAN card kindly get it updated.
- Background verification will not be successful if last name is not updated in the PAN card.
- Background verification will not be successful if the PAN card name and the superset registered name is not matching.
- If PAN card is not available, kindly do not proceed with the application registration
Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2024/Job Responsibility :
- Provide first-line technical support and assistance to end-users, addressing their IT-related issues and enquiries, log and track all support tickets, ensuring accurate documentation and timely resolution of problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, performing diagnosis and resolving technical issues to minimize downtime, collaborate with other IT teams to escalate complex issues and ensure prompt resolution and to maintain knowledge base articles and documentation to enhance self-service options and facilitate efficient problem-solving.
- Associate should be client focused and able to work with users from different communities and cultures across the globe.
- Ability to have flawless communication (verbal and written) with our clients and possess sound technical knowledge.
- Work in shifts and work from office.
Support available from Cognizant (post joining as Full Time Employee):
- Night shift allowance will be paid by the project.
- Cognizant provide cabs for pick-up and drop, ensuring safety and comfort.
- Timely rewards and recognition for top performers.
Registration Link for Cognizant Off Campus Drive Drive 2024
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Cognizant Mega Recruitment 2024 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here