CDAC Recruitment 2022 | Project Engineer/Sr Project Engineer/Senior Technical Assistant | Diploma/BE/B.Tech/PG | Apply Now
CDAC Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Details :
CDAC is schedule to hire Project Engineer/Sr. Senior Technical Assistant/Other for Any Degree/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and application process for CDAC Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Project Engineer/Sr Project Engineer/Senior Technical Assistant/Other|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Application Last Date||18 January 2022|
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
CDAC Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Technical Assistant :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering with and required experience in the relevant field OR First Class Degree in Electronics / IT/ Computer applications or relevant domain and with required experience. in the relevant field OR Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field OR Graduate with First class and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with with required experience. in the relevant field.
Senior Technical Assistant :
- First class Diploma in Engineering / Computer applications with and with required experience. in the relevant field OR First Class Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / IT/ Computer applications or relevant domain and with required experience. in the relevant field OR Graduate with first class and DOEACC ‘B’ Level with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- 1st Class (60%) BE/ B Tech (Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) OR Post graduate degree in Science / Technology / Engineering / Computer Application or in relevant domain with required experience.
Senior Project Engineer:
- 1st Class (60%) Full Time BE/ BTech (Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Electronics / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) OR Post Graduate degree in Science / Technology/ Engineering/Computer Applications in relevant domain OR Ph D (in relevant domain) with required experience.
C-DAC Adjunct Engineer :
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech / Ph Din CSE/ECE/IT/IS with required experience.
Age Limit: 35 – 58 years
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Project Engineer – 64 Posts
- Senior Project Engineer – 55 Posts
- Project Manager – 01 Post
- CDAC Adjunct Engineer – 04 Posts
CDAC Recruitment/Selection Process :
- MTS Below Group A Scientific and Technical (S & T) posts Selection processes viz. Written Test – The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed.
- Project Engineer : Screening, Written test (Technical) and Interview(s)
- Senior Project Engineer: Screening, Written Test and Interview(s)
- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer : Screening and Interview(s)
Written Test Details for MTS Below Group A Scientific and Technical (S & T) posts:
- Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with duration of 120 minutes total. Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 %) & 40 % overall will qualify based on merit list for selection No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
- For final selection written test marks will be considered. Weightage will be given to marks obtain in domain knowledge. Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
- General – Rs.500/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Join CDAC Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in CDAC Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here