Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/Technician Apprentice | Any Degree | Apply Online
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai . BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai. The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government. Candidates who looking for current BPCL vacancies can check this page for more BPCL Jobs.
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2021 Details :
Bharat Petroleum is schedule to hire Graduate/Technician Apprentice for Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Bharat Petroleum Freshers Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Bharat Petroleum (BPCL)
Job Role : Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies : 168
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs.18,000-25,000/-month
Job Location : Kochi
Application Start Date : 05 July 2021
Last Date : 20 July 2021
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Apprentice :
- A candidate should have First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- A candidate should have First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University.
Bharat Petroleum Mega Recruitment /Age Limit(as on 01.08.2021) :
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
BPCL Mega Recruitment /Total Vacancies :
Graduate Apprentice :
- Chemical engineering – 29 Posts
- Civil engineering – 8 Posts
- Computer science and engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 9 Posts
- Safety engineering or safety and fire engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 35 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 10 Posts
- Metallurgy engineering – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentice :
- Chemical engineering – 26 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 7 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 9 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 6 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.18,000/-
BPCL Freshers Recruitment / Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST / OBC / PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
Registration Link for BPCL Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in BPCL Freshers Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here