Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Drive 2021 | Trainee Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Drive 2021 – About the Company : In working, a robotics and artificial intelligence company. At heart, a creative hub of free and innovative thought and action. At Asteria Aerospace, one of the best aerospace companies in Bangalore, we develop high quality UAV-based solutions and products to translate aerial view data into actionable intelligence. We have been re-imagining technology through our entire stack of hardware, software and analytics products and solutions. Consistent curiosity and innovation push our team to create highly customized end-to-end solutions – each one of them designed, developed, tested and innovated in-house. In creating deeply customizable solutions, we ensure enterprises save time and streamline internal processes, making workflows effective and collaborative.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Drive 2021 Details :
Asteria Aerospace is schedule to hire Trainee Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Asteria Aerospace
Job Role : Trainee Associate Engineer Customer Support
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-1 Years
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
Asteria Aerospace Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have ITI or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or equivalent.
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Should have good verbal communication skills.
- Inform on the workload and completion status.
- Report work status through proper documentation as per organizational standards.
- Intimate the problems that cannot be resolved at the field level with reason.
- Should have fluency in Hindi & English languages.
- Should be very flexible in traveling for onsite services/maintenance as the job expects 80% travel throughout the year.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021/Job details :
- Install and flight test the system on-site at customer location.
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance and servicing of the Drones.
- Test the product thoroughly and ensure it is working perfectly as per the end requirement.
- Responsible for installation of the system and ensuring flight-worthy post servicing of the product.
- Visit customer location for on-site for scheduled maintenance & Service.
- Keep a record of Job cards and material transactions.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to the customer.
- Educating the drone operators on how to use and maintain the system.
- In-house installation & testing of new product development.
Registration Link for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here