Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Principal Engineer | Any Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details :
Amazon is schedule to hire Principal Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 are discussed below.
Company Name : Amazon
Job Role : Principal Engineer
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Education : Any Graduate
Last Date : 26 Jan 2023
Amazon Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Preferred Qualifications -Passion for building highly scalable systems in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Sharp analytical abilities, design skills, and excellent communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience effectively mentoring junior engineers and leading complex technical deliverables
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023/Responsibilities :
- Engage with senior engineers to review key designs and architecture.
- Review key customer and operational metrics, and look at system health.
- Problem solves complex ambiguous problems.
- Code critical and complex modules.
- Influence senior leaders and propose an architecture to support future needs.
Registration Link for Amazon Virtual Recruitment Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Amazon Mega Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here