Air India Walk-in Drive 2024 | Cabin Crew | 12th Pass/Any Degree | Apply Now
Air India Walk-in Drive 2024 – About the Company : Air India, the flag carrier airline of India, is not just a prestigious brand in the aviation industry but also a dream workplace for many aspiring aviation professionals. With its rich history dating back to 1932, Air India has been at the forefront of connecting India with the world, offering unparalleled opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Air India Walk-in Drive 2024 Details :
Air India is schedule to hire Cabin Crew for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Air India Off Campus Drive 2024 are discussed below.
Company Name : Air India
|12th pass/Any Degree
|Best in Industry
Air India Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12th from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% mark.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
Note: This recruitment is only for Females.
Age Limit: Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and 35 years for experienced crew.
Skills and Attributes:
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring, and empathetic.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Air India Off Campus Drive 2024/Key Responsibilities :
Safety and security-related duties.
Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
Conducting Inflight sales and service.
Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
Carry out safety, security, and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world-class inflight experience.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
The selection process includes a Walk-in interview.
Registration Link for Air India Virtual Off Campus Drive 2024
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Air India Mega Campus Drive 2024 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here.