AAI Freshers Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI | Apply Online
AAI Freshers Recruitment 2021 About the Company : Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details :
AAI is schedule to hire Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice for Any Degree/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and application process for AAI Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||31 October 2021|
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
AAI Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit ( as on 30.09.2021):
- For General – 26 years
AAI Off Campus Drive 2021/Total Vacancies:
- Civil (Graduate) – 10 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 7 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 9 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 6 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 13 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 2 Posts
- Architect (Graduate) – 4 Posts
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics) – 24 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/-
AAI Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for AAI Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in AII Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link ( Graduate/Diploma Apprentices ): Click here
Registration Link (ITI Apprentices ): Click here