HCL Recruitment Drive | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Bachelor’s Degree | PAN India | Apply Now
HCL Recruitment Drive – About the Company : HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 50 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, over 168,000 employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Recruitment Drive Details :
HCL is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for HCL Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company : HCL
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
HCL Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have B.Tech/BE with stream CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Software Engineering only
- 2021 Batch
- 70% & Above in 10th, 12th/Diploma, and B.Tech/BE.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022/Job Description :
- Implementation of Six Sigma projects.
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain).
- Identify avenues for value adds and present value adds summary.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices.
- Update the knowledge base.
- Technically upgrade across versions of the environment when required.
- Participate in monthly QA audits.
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs.
- Implementing new technologies and design changes.
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level.
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment.
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA.
- Manage Customer escalations.
Registration Link for HCL Virtual Off Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in HCL Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here