EY Freshers Off Campus 2021 | Associate Analyst | Any Degree | Apply Online
EY Freshers Off Campus 2021 – About the Company : EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and Price water house Coopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY Freshers Off Campus 2021 Details :
EY is schedule to hire Associate Analyst for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for EY Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : EY
Job Role : Associate Analyst – CBS – Risk Management Services 1
Location : Kochi
Experience : 0-3 Years
Education : MBA/M.com/B.com
Apply by : ASAP
EY Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have MBA, M.com, B.com from a reputed college with good academics
- Freshers can be considered.
- 0 – 3 year’s work experience (preferably in a research background/AML KYC).
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Research and Analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and credibility at all levels
EY Off Campus Drive 2021/Job Details :
- Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Assess the risk level and perform the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
- Initiating AML assessment folders on behalf of engagement teams.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Demonstrating leadership skills by providing on-the-job coaching and, at times, perform quality reviews of the work of more junior colleagues.
- Encourage client-facing staff to engage with the Central CDD Fin Crime Team.
- Report progress/ status of the AML completion process in the internal tool.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and guidance.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm and more.
Registration Link for EY Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in EY Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here