DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Senior Assistant Global Service Desk | Any Degree | Apply Online
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides business-to-business information technology services. DXC Technology was founded in 2017 when the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from Hewlett Packard Enterprise did not include two parts of the Enterprise Services segment: the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
DXC Technology is schedule to hire Senior Assistant Global Service Desk for Bachelor’s degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : DXC Technology
Job Role : Senior Assistant Global Service Desk
Location : Bangalore/Chennai
Education : Any Degree
Batch : 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 2.6 LPA
Last Date : ASAP
DXC Technology Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible
- Year of Pass out 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Cost to Company: 2.6 LPA (Fixed)
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement
- Should be available to join us on an
- Excellent communication skills (English) in both written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity & hands-on experience with computer technology
- Immediate basis post the selection process
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
DXC Technology Recruitment 2021/Job details :
- Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums: Calls/Chats/Emails/Portals) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and professionally.
- Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate
- Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems, and communicate in such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
- Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in DXC Technology Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here