Boeing Recruitment Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Boeing Recruitment Drive 2022 – About the Company : The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
Boeing Recruitment Drive 2022 Details :
Boeing is schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Boeing Off Campus Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Boeing
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Education : Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree
Boeing Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree
- 0 to 3 years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development, Validation/Verification.
- Experience in C, C++.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Experience in Software Build, integration, and Debugging in a Simulated and integration Environment.
- Experience using application Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy, functional requirements specification.
- Experience with Project/Build/configuration management tools (e.g. Atlassian Tool Suites) and processes.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Boeing Recruitment 2022/ Job Responsibilities :
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Develop Tests (using Python/Manual/bash scripting) as per high level and low level requirements, including unit tests
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of high level requirements
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Registration Link for Boeing Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Boeing Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here